A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Sumner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Sumner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Sumner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumner graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sumner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Erlanger Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Maxwell Sumner MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Sumner practice?
- Dr. Sean Sumner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Sumner practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.