A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean George, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean T George MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sean T. George practice?
- Dr. Sean George has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sean George practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.