A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Thomas is Good. Dr. Thomas has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sean Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Thomas practice?
Dr. Sean Thomas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Twentynine Palms, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and Yucca Valley, CA.
See Twentynine Palms Family Physicians and Twentynine Palms General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Thomas, Dr. Shawn Thomas, Dr. Shaun Thomas, Dr. Shane Thomas