A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Robert Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Sean Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Thomas practices Family Medicine near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Twentynine Palms, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Yucca Valley Family Physicians.