Dr. Sean Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

February 25th, 2016
Staff is extremely rude
I cannot say that I've seen Dr. Thomas, but I needed my medical records from the former doctor in that office. The staff working there was very disrespectful to me. They wouldn't give me the time of day. When I faxed in the records request, I put the name of my former doctor on the request. I called back to check on the request to see when I could pick up my records. They rudely explained that I needed to put the new doctors name rather than my former doctor. I explained that I didn't have his name, in which they replied rudely that it was on the top of the request form. When they faxed me the request form a small portion of the top did come through, which often happens when sending and receiving faxes. They were incredibly difficult to deal with, rude and short. I don't know if it is the same staff that the former doctor had there, but that was the reason I left that doctor too. I think this new doctor should seriously consider some staff changes.

August 20th, 2015
worst medical office
This office would not refill my insulin prescription because I was on vacation. They caused me to go to hospital to save my life. If you value your life stay away ... In my opinion they only want your money.

April 15th, 2015
Creepy-Staff
The staff use profanity a lot. They don't treat you right.

September 25th, 2013
Do not go to this doctor, his staff is rude, he spends no time in there its all about in and out.

August 9th, 2011
Staff
Staff is very unprofessional when dealing with clients via telephone. No courtesy in acknowleding you accept to hold, yelling in the back ground and snapping at clients over the telephone. I believe this Dr. needs to send his employees to a customer service course, I am very dissapointed with the way the staff handles customers.

April 20th, 2011
This Dr Is dangerous
I have had Two Physicals from this Drs office never saw him only saw his PA anyway long story short after two physicals in the space of three months I had a heart attack and ended up having quadrouple bypass.To add insult to injury I had an appointment with him 3 days after my surgery on the day of my surgery my wife called his office to tell them I wouldnt be in for my appointment on monday because I was having open heart surgery on friday,I was released from hospital on wednsday. and received a call from his office telling me he wanted to see me because he had received my labs from my intial visit to the emergency room while I was having the heart attack. One would think a week later is not an appropriate response time when seconds and minutes count.

September 12th, 2010
A doctor that cares and listens
I was very satisfied with my visit to Dr. Thomas. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

July 26th, 2010
Hate filled receptionist
Do not go here if you would like to be treated with respect and dignity. These practice is very unprofessional.

November 16th, 2008
THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL
THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. This so-called doctor is the worst I have ever seen. He got me addicted to a drug, and then I had to go thru weeks of painful withdrawal. This "doctor" is not knowledgable, not compassionate. Loves money, treats patients with contempt.