Dermatologist (skin), Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists, Pediatrician

555 Techevah Dr
Suite 1w204
Landers, CA 92285
760-323-9818
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Sep 25th, 2013

Do not go to this doctor, his staff is rude, he spends no time in there its all about in and out.

|  Staff  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

Staff is very unprofessional when dealing with clients via telephone. No courtesy in acknowleding you accept to hold, yelling in the back ground and snapping at clients over the telephone. I believe this Dr. needs to send his employees to a customer service course, I am very dissapointed with the way the staff handles customers.

|  This Dr Is dangerous  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I have had Two Physicals from this Drs office never saw him only saw his PA anyway long story short after two physicals in the space of three months I had a heart attack and ended up having quadrouple bypass.To add insult to injury I had an appointment with him 3 days after my surgery on the day of my surgery my wife called his office to tell them I wouldnt be in for my appointment on monday because I was having open heart surgery on friday,I was released from hospital on wednsday. and received a call from his office telling me he wanted to see me because he had received my labs from my intial visit to the emergency room while I was having the heart attack. One would think a week later is not an appropriate response time when seconds and minutes count.

|  A doctor that cares and listens  |  show details
by John on Sep 12th, 2010

I was very satisfied with my visit to Dr. Thomas. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

|  Hate filled receptionist  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Do not go here if you would like to be treated with respect and dignity. These practice is very unprofessional.

|  THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL  |  show details
by VICTIM on Nov 16th, 2008

THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. This so-called doctor is the worst I have ever seen. He got me addicted to a drug, and then I had to go thru weeks of painful withdrawal. This "doctor" is not knowledgable, not compassionate. Loves money, treats patients with contempt.

Sep 26th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very unprofessional, my Mother seen Dr. Evans, for a yeast infection, he just walked in the room and said drop your pants, she said What? No Gown? No Nurse? He said whats the problem, just drop your pants and let me see...... She Just walked out. I couldn

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 2nd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Nice Clinic: I find the atmosphere to be relaxed and not stuffy like other doctor offices.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com