Learn more about Dr. Sean Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Thornton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Thornton, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thornton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Thornton practice?
Dr. Sean Thornton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Everett, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Cardiologists, Seattle Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Seattle Pathologists.