A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Tierney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Tierney DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean Tierney practice?
- Dr. Sean Tierney has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Tierney practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Emergency Physicians and West Palm Beach Pediatricians.