A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean To:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean To is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. To graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. To has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Sang-Van To MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean S. To practice?
- Dr. Sean To has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean To practices Internal Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Ontario, CA.
See Murrieta Internists.