Dr. Sean Toomey MD Patient Reviews

July 7th, 2016
Knee Replaced June 2016
I did it!! First researched and interviewed many surgeons and selected Dr. Toomey as my knee replacement surgeon. It was one of the best decisions of my life. He did a remarkable job on my knee, managed my pain and after only 4 weeks I am back to work when it takes most people 6-8 weeks. My physical therapy person said I am doing so well because of the quality of my surgery and I get that. Thank you Dr. Toomey for my new knee that will give me allow me to get my life back. Wish I had done this 10 years ago!!

February 4th, 2016
My whole experience with Dr. Toomey and his staff are excellent. Dr. Toomey performed hip surgery for me and I am so happy with my results. Everything went exactly as I was told it would and the results are excellent.

November 10th, 2015
A skilled surgeon who treats you like an important human being.
I could not be more pleased with my total hip replacement. From the initial appointment to the present (one year after surgery), Dr. Toomey and his staff have been consistent with their personalized care, professional skill and encouragement. The first month following surgery was a bit tough, but it was worth it: I have my life back and at seventy am hiking, kayaking, swimming and gardening again. I am grateful beyond words to be pain-free and mobile.

August 22nd, 2015
Hip replacement
Dr to oney is a master of his craft. He practices the "art" of orthopedic medicine

February 3rd, 2015
I received a total knee from Dr. Toomey. For over a year the pain never went away and he acted as if nothing was wrong or I was nuts. I went to several doctors after a year and finally got it fixed. The doctor that repaired my knee said that it was obvious that whoever did my knee did not understand the patellar femoral relationships and mistakes were made. Hard for me to understand such negligence and lack of compassion from him.

August 6th, 2014
Dr Toomey told me he would lend me his hands to fix my knee and I have been miserable ever since. He offered no solutions or follow up help and tried to blame me for not being a good patient. All he did was try to get me out of his life. I would not recommend him to anyone for anything and I would never go back to him.

July 24th, 2014
Dr Toomey's assistant did my entire exam. Toomey came into the room at the very end for all of maybe 3 or 4 minutes. I asked him one question, and instead of answering my one question, he was very rude to me and made a flippant remark. I would NEVER go back to Dr Toomey again.

August 13th, 2011
Did a good job replacing my knee - excellent doctor and staff

June 10th, 2011
Fantastic doctor!
Dr. Toomey replaced both of my knees and I have the full use of both knees. He takes an interest in each patient and is highly skilled. He communicates exceptionally well and will answer all questions honestly. Dr. Toomey took great care of me and I am grateful that I had him for my physician.

November 7th, 2008
One of Seattle's best
Exceptionally skilled for difficult cases.

October 24th, 2008
Excellent doctor
After my first surgeon gave up on trying to fix my knee, Dr Toomey offered a solution and solved the problem. He is creative,honest and communicates well.