Dr. Sean Traynor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Traynor?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Sean Traynor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Friendly office!

I highly recommend Dr. Traynor. His compassionate care and thorough explanation of my diagnosis made me feel valued and well cared for.

January 7th, 2015

Great Doctor

After going to me regular doctor who could not figure out the cause for the mass in my neck I went to Dr. Traynor who was very compassionate and caring. He got me in the same day that I called hid office. He diagnosed it and removed the mass with no ill effects.

June 23rd, 2014

Dr Trainer and his assistant Lacey are capable,caring and thoughtful professionals. I fell very fortunate to be a patient in their office.

May 25th, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for 6 years and he is a good doctor but I have had enough with the wait times. I spend between 20 to 60 minutes past my appointment time to see the doctor. The office needs to start readjusting their scheduling procedures.

December 21st, 2011

You could say he saved my life...

I was referred to him with a growing lump in my throat. He did as initial scoping but could see nothing wrong. But he was concerned and sent me for a biopsy of the lump. It came back as Squamous cell carcinoma (cancer) with occult source (meaning they couldn't tell where it originated. He scheduled me immediately for exploratory surgery. He found a cancerous tonsil and removed it. He did an excellent job and was able to get all of the cancer. He then sent me to the oncologists for radiation and chemo. The lump went away quickly and my PET scan after six months shows I am cancer free. I credit Dr. Traynor for his quick and decisive actions that enabled me to survive a Stage 3 cancer.

November 28th, 2016