Dr. Sean Wengroff Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sean Wengroff?

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Dr. Wengroff is Amazing. I highly highly recommend him! He is very very knowledgeable and his bed side manner is absolutely amazing! I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor ever!

I love Dr. wengroff

Posted on August 15th, 2012

When I found out I was pregnant with my first baby I didn't know what doctor to choose. I have heard a lot of great things about Dr. wengroff so I checked him out and I loved him too. When my baby didn't make it he express so much compassion and just pure love... he has great bedside manners and I love his sense of humor. I will recommend him to my family and friend... In fact I have two nieces that also choose Jim as their doctor and they love him as well.

Dr. Sean is great ---Office Staff - Thumbs down!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

I love Dr. Sean. He is so kind and caring. He changed the quality of my life while under his care. I had surgery and he was excellent! My entire family loves Dr. Sean. The only problem that I have is with his office staff. They are almost rude, short, and not very friendly. I am sure that he does not know this and I probably need to share with him before posting on the www However, I have not been back since I received poor treatment from the window clerks! However, I am on line today looking up his contact info to recommend him to my friend.

BEWARE

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Did not like Dr. Wengroff or his staff

Posted on February 1st, 2010

I have been to Dr. Wengroff's office a few times in the past. I recently went and I was not happy at all. I thought the people in the office were extremely rude. They all looked like they were miserable and hated their jobs, never smiled or acted friendly. I also had to wait quite awhile before I was seen. Dr. Wengroff made me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I will never go back there again and I will not recommend it to anyone. It seems that his office has really gone down hill.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017