Dr. Sean Wengroff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Wengroff?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Sean Wengroff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2015

Dr. Wengroff is Amazing. I highly highly recommend him! He is very very knowledgeable and his bed side manner is absolutely amazing! I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor ever!

August 15th, 2012

I love Dr. wengroff

When I found out I was pregnant with my first baby I didn't know what doctor to choose. I have heard a lot of great things about Dr. wengroff so I checked him out and I loved him too. When my baby didn't make it he express so much compassion and just pure love... he has great bedside manners and I love his sense of humor. I will recommend him to my family and friend... In fact I have two nieces that also choose Jim as their doctor and they love him as well.

July 25th, 2011

Dr. Sean is great ---Office Staff - Thumbs down!

I love Dr. Sean. He is so kind and caring. He changed the quality of my life while under his care. I had surgery and he was excellent! My entire family loves Dr. Sean. The only problem that I have is with his office staff. They are almost rude, short, and not very friendly. I am sure that he does not know this and I probably need to share with him before posting on the www However, I have not been back since I received poor treatment from the window clerks! However, I am on line today looking up his contact info to recommend him to my friend.

September 21st, 2010

BEWARE

February 1st, 2010

Did not like Dr. Wengroff or his staff

I have been to Dr. Wengroff's office a few times in the past. I recently went and I was not happy at all. I thought the people in the office were extremely rude. They all looked like they were miserable and hated their jobs, never smiled or acted friendly. I also had to wait quite awhile before I was seen. Dr. Wengroff made me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I will never go back there again and I will not recommend it to anyone. It seems that his office has really gone down hill.

February 2nd, 2017