Dr. Sean Wheeler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
Great 'bedside' manner! Seemed to be able to pinpoint the problems by identifying the painful or weak areas. Looking forward to treatment he suggested.

January 30th, 2016
Great Doctor!
I highly recommend Dr. Wheeler. My daughter is an athlete and has had a couple of different sports related injuries. With her first injury, the first Dr. we say misdiagnosed the problem so she did not heal. After seeing Dr. Wheeler, my daughter's pain was gone in 1 week and she was on her way to playing again. I recently took her back with a different injury because I trust Dr. Wheeler. I am so glad we have him as our Dr. I feel confident with his diagnosis and expect another full recovery.

December 20th, 2013
Unsatisfied patient
I was referred to Dr. Wheeler from my primary physician due to chronic back pain. Initially it seemed like I finally found a doctor who knew what he was talking about and would be able to provide me some relief, but as soon as it came to refill the prescription that was helping, I was denied. I have explained my situation to multiple people at his office to further explain my situation, but it was no use. They are denying me medication that actually worked. I have now lost two jobs due to my back pain causing me to miss days of work. I feel that I am about at the end of the rope with my current doctors. I highly suggest that anyone looking for a new physician to look elsewhere.

November 17th, 2010
Beyond expectation- Peggy
Today I'm thankful for pain relief. After 3 months of debilitating hip pain I had injections that took my sometimes 10 on the pain scale to a 1! Doctor Wheeler played Christian praise music in the halls, prayed with me prior to O.R. then we laughed until I cried doing Hall & Oates Karaoke in between injections.Thank You God, Dr. Wheeler and staff!

August 6th, 2010
Pleased
I have been pleased with Dr. Wheeler and his staff. They are very nice and willing to listen.

October 24th, 2009
Too strict for pain management
His requirements for pain management go above and beyond what other PM doctors in the area are doing - requiring you to bring in your pill bottles to be counted to each appointment. Will not fill your Rx even ONE day early even with extenuating circumstances and the random drug testing. Some of these things are being done by other doctors but the point system is, I agree, excessive. We as pain patients, need to be looked at as individual people with individual needs and problems. I was removed from seeing Dr. Wheeler a long time ago because he no longer sees patients that are not acute care. He leaves those to the PA's. I like my PA very much though so that doesn't bother me at all. She is wonderful.

March 5th, 2009
Treatment has always helped
In my three years of treatment by Dr. Wheeler he has always taken time to review different treatments and seems to be on top of new procedures. His staff PA's review and provide information to the Dr. on most of the follow-ups. I have passed my recommendiations on to all my friends and relatives. Dr. Wheeler is a very special man and Dr.