Dr. Sean Wheeler Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sean Wheeler?

Guy is a grade A jerk

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Don't believe the shill's that he pays to give him 5 stars, he has poor judgement and his book sucked. Nothing wrong with other doctors at CPFC, I have seen many good ones there.

Was the visit , about me or his book

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Well, after a X-ray and a MRI done to find the problem , I was sent here to see what could be done . First off notice his book he wrote being displayed frount and center on the counter in the room, he check my movements and I'll say it was one of the days I wasn't in pain . When asking him about the MRI they did , and his quote was , " I didn't look at it as they are of no use cuase of my age " really !!!! Then said go to PT and work on your back and if the pain get really bad I give shots, long story short , on my back for two day call and guess what , from 830 in the morning call in , nothing til 330 they called back saying they had to contact our insurence company for approval . By which he said I just had to call in and get it as it was approved already . Think it time to find a dr and not a book writer .

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Great 'bedside' manner! Seemed to be able to pinpoint the problems by identifying the painful or weak areas. Looking forward to treatment he suggested.

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 30th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Wheeler. My daughter is an athlete and has had a couple of different sports related injuries. With her first injury, the first Dr. we say misdiagnosed the problem so she did not heal. After seeing Dr. Wheeler, my daughter's pain was gone in 1 week and she was on her way to playing again. I recently took her back with a different injury because I trust Dr. Wheeler. I am so glad we have him as our Dr. I feel confident with his diagnosis and expect another full recovery.

Unsatisfied patient

Posted on December 20th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Wheeler from my primary physician due to chronic back pain. Initially it seemed like I finally found a doctor who knew what he was talking about and would be able to provide me some relief, but as soon as it came to refill the prescription that was helping, I was denied. I have explained my situation to multiple people at his office to further explain my situation, but it was no use. They are denying me medication that actually worked. I have now lost two jobs due to my back pain causing me to miss days of work. I feel that I am about at the end of the rope with my current doctors. I highly suggest that anyone looking for a new physician to look elsewhere.

Beyond expectation- Peggy

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Today I'm thankful for pain relief. After 3 months of debilitating hip pain I had injections that took my sometimes 10 on the pain scale to a 1! Doctor Wheeler played Christian praise music in the halls, prayed with me prior to O.R. then we laughed until I cried doing Hall & Oates Karaoke in between injections.Thank You God, Dr. Wheeler and staff!

Pleased

Posted on August 6th, 2010

I have been pleased with Dr. Wheeler and his staff. They are very nice and willing to listen.

Too strict for pain management

Posted on October 24th, 2009

His requirements for pain management go above and beyond what other PM doctors in the area are doing - requiring you to bring in your pill bottles to be counted to each appointment. Will not fill your Rx even ONE day early even with extenuating circumstances and the random drug testing. Some of these things are being done by other doctors but the point system is, I agree, excessive. We as pain patients, need to be looked at as individual people with individual needs and problems. I was removed from seeing Dr. Wheeler a long time ago because he no longer sees patients that are not acute care. He leaves those to the PA's. I like my PA very much though so that doesn't bother me at all. She is wonderful.

Treatment has always helped

Posted on March 5th, 2009

In my three years of treatment by Dr. Wheeler he has always taken time to review different treatments and seems to be on top of new procedures. His staff PA's review and provide information to the Dr. on most of the follow-ups. I have passed my recommendiations on to all my friends and relatives. Dr. Wheeler is a very special man and Dr.

Posted on November 17th, 2017