Obstetrician & Gynecologist
2002 Brookside Dr
Ste 300
Kingsport, TN 37660
423-392-6370
Locations and availability (2)

|  The Best  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr.White has been my OB for years and help me bring two beautiful babies into the world. He went above and beyond his duty with the both births but especially with my son. I had high bloodpressure and thyroid problems and could have easily lost him but Dr.White took excellent care of me and even though I had to be induced 6 weeks early my son was healthy and I recovered nicely. He even came in on his day off to tie my tubes because I didn't want anyone else to do it. We will be forever grateful for his compassion and skill as a doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone.

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

I love this doctor,he is the best doctor I have ever had.He delivered 2 of my childeren and I saw him with all 4of my kids and I would not see any other doctor but him.he is the best and I would recemend anyone to see him that is pregnant cause he is caring with what ever kind of needs you have and help you with all your problems..he is the best doctor in my eyes...you are the best Dr.White!!!

|  He is awesome and caring!  |  show details
by Tabitha on Aug 10th, 2010

I have Never had a Doctor to care for me like Dr. White! He was amazing with My Delivery and is just a awesome Doctor!!!!