Dr. Sean White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean White?

September 18th, 2017

Best OB/GYN!

I have been seen by Dr. White for the past 12 years and have never left his office feeling like my questions were left unanswered. He's very professional & always so welcoming. Always walks in and shakes your hand. Never comes in without a smile on his face and always asks how you are. Him and his nurses are a blessing.

February 23rd, 2015

Great doctor!

Dr. White delivered my second child via emergency C-section, & did a wonderful job! My first child was born at a different hospital, not affiliated with Dr. White, delivered by a different doctor. I almost died during that delivery. It was horrible and took months to heal back. I chose Dr. White as my OB doctor with the second baby. Everything went great under his care. The second birth was an emergency C-section, but went beautifully. The baby & I were both fine, and I healed back fast. He even stayed back over time to deliver the baby after his shift was over. I told the other doctor that came on that night, I only wanted him to deliver the baby. Dr. White is a great OB/GYN. I recommend his as a doctor with a pregnancy.

July 26th, 2011

The Best

Dr.White has been my OB for years and help me bring two beautiful babies into the world. He went above and beyond his duty with the both births but especially with my son. I had high bloodpressure and thyroid problems and could have easily lost him but Dr.White took excellent care of me and even though I had to be induced 6 weeks early my son was healthy and I recovered nicely. He even came in on his day off to tie my tubes because I didn't want anyone else to do it. We will be forever grateful for his compassion and skill as a doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone.

April 19th, 2011

I love this doctor,he is the best doctor I have ever had.He delivered 2 of my childeren and I saw him with all 4of my kids and I would not see any other doctor but him.he is the best and I would recemend anyone to see him that is pregnant cause he is caring with what ever kind of needs you have and help you with all your problems..he is the best doctor in my eyes...you are the best Dr.White!!!

August 11th, 2010

He is awesome and caring!

I have Never had a Doctor to care for me like Dr. White! He was amazing with My Delivery and is just a awesome Doctor!!!!

March 3rd, 2009

Great doctor! Busy office!

April 28th, 2017