Dr. Sean Wolfort MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Phoenix, AZ

July 3rd, 2012
BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR
Dr. Wolfort is my heaven sent angel!!! I was dianogosed with breast cancer at the age of 32. I was blessed with the day that i was refered to Dr. wolfort. Even though i didn't have a good insurance plan he didn't hesitate for a second on taking my case and the fact that the cancer was extremely aggrassive made them have to react very fast. By the end of the week he had clear his schedule and made room for my surgery. Even though it was an extreme pay cut for him he never treated me any different, him and his great staff were like family to my family and I. He took the time out to answer any and all my questions. I love him dearly he made such a horrible time in my life become a joyious experience.

March 27th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Wolfort. I find him to be a doctor who is fully invested in your case and will provide the best solution and follow up care necessary. I only wished there were more excellent, caring doctors out there. He never tires answering all my questions and concerns. It is wonderful to be treated as an equal...wish is so rare with physicians. I can say with ease that "I Love Dr. Wolfort". His staff are also some of the sweetest.

February 28th, 2011
Dr. Wolfort is my hero
After seeing doctors all over the country with no answers and no relief, Dr. Wolfort was able to help my daughter's debilitating nerve pain with great skill and compassion. His knowledge and surgical talent has enabled her to return to college and have somewhat of a normal life again. He truly is my hero!

June 21st, 2010
my son was age 15 and in a horrible atv accident - Dr. Wolfort began working on him with a 14 hour surgery and 7 other surgeries after this - he did a super job with the reconstructive surgery - my son has no problems now at all - he is now 20 and doing wonderful - everything he advised would happen - did happen

July 21st, 2009
this doctor totally maimed my body, he makes promises that he can't deliver,but he does deliver torture and pain. i have been in pain for over two years dealing with this doctor, and i still have more surgeries to go through. Please stay far away from this doctor if possible. He is a smooth talker,but please don't believe the hype.

March 21st, 2008
Awesome Doctor!
I went to Dr. Wolfort's office with a nerve tumor that had been misdiagnosed. His concern and the care I received was like none I have ever experienced. He explained my condition to me precisely and has answered all of my questions in language I can understand. I would recommend to anyone needing extensive nerve or tendon surgery to consider Dr. Wolfort.