A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Xie, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Xie, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Skull Base neurosurgery
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stereotaxic Techniques
- Vascular neurosurgery
- peripheral nerve surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xie has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean X. Xie practice?
Dr. Sean Xie practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.