A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Xie, Neurological Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Xie, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xie has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Xie MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean Xie practice?
- Dr. Sean Xie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Xie practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.