A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seana Covello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seana Covello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seana Covello, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Contact Dermatitis
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Laser Hair Removal
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Covello graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Covello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seana Patrice Covello MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Seana P. Covello practice?
- Dr. Seana Covello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seana Covello practices Dermatology near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wayne Dermatologists.