Learn more about Dr. Seann Willson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seann Willson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Willson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Willson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seann Elise Willson MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seann E. Willson practice?
- Dr. Seann Willson has 1 office location.
Dr. Seann Willson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.