Learn more about Dr. Seann Willson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seann Willson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Willson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Willson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seann Elise Willson MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seann E. Willson practice?
- Dr. Seann Willson has 1 office location.
Dr. Seann Willson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.