A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seanna Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seanna Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seanna Kim MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seanna Kim practice?
- Dr. Seanna Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seanna Kim practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.