Dr. Sebastian Adibe MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2014
Dr. Adibe, Is a wonderful doctor, my experience has always been great with him. When I was young, I broke my arm, he twisted it and put the none back in place, then gave me a cast. It's 30 years later, and I have never felt pain in that arm, ever! My dad has gone out of his way to find him in order for him to treat my mom for her knee. I'm sure she will turn out great in his hands. Every other doctor wanted to stop the pain with injections, and make the pharmaceuticals money, and themselves money. Dr. Adibe was a fresh breath of air, when he advised he will treat the problem to get rid of the discomfort, versus pain killers that just cover the pain for a little while! BTW, he speaks English just fine. If you are predijuce and do not like accents, then you may want to find a doctor that talks to you very clear and sweet, while cheating you and your insurance out of unnecessary money! Your precious comments sound so racist, they disgust me!

June 23rd, 2013
Due to him I was on Bed for 3 days. Worst Doctor ever seen.
I had back pain for quite sometime. I visited Dr. Adibe due to nearness from my home. Staff was uninterested. Office was dark and dirty. Wait time was more, as doctor was busy in phone for long time. Whatever he was speaking was difficult to understand. He raised my legs by force, which increased by pain. Also, in first visit only he gave me steroid injection without any further diagnosis, that also he was not able to locate correct place fr injection. Worst thing was, by the time I reached home, my situation was worse. I was not able to sit or stand. Even for bathroom, I need to crawl. When I try reaching him multiple time, I have been told he will call back, but he never did. Worst doctor I ever seen. Will not recommend him even to my enemies.

May 12th, 2009
Not sure what the last person was talking about. i found dr Adibe to be a great Dr!

August 17th, 2008
THIS DOCTOR HAS BED SIDE MANNERS OF A PIG.I WILL NOT TRUST MY WORST ENEMY TO HIS CARE.

September 29th, 2015