Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Avolese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Avolese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avolese graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Avolese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avolese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sebastian P. Avolese practice?
Dr. Sebastian Avolese practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Glendale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Glendale General Practitioners, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Pathologists.