A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Avolese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Avolese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avolese graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Avolese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Paul Avolese MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian P. Avolese practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Avolese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Avolese practices Internal Medicine near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Internists.