Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sebastian Ciacchella
Dr. Sebastian Ciacchella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Shreveport, LA and Johnstown, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Ciacchella is affiliated with Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital and Christus Schumpert Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Sebastian Ciacchella has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Sebastian Ciacchella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Ashley Burdex
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 5.17 mi6
Dr. John Mills
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine, Aerospace Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 6.30 mi37
Dr. Kelly Grimes
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 6.86 mi19