A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Ciancio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Ciancio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciancio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ciancio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian James Ciancio MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian J. Ciancio practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Ciancio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Ciancio practices Urology near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Danville Urologists.