A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Draulans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Draulans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Draulans
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Draulans, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Draulans graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Draulans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Draulans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian Draulans practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Draulans has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Draulans practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.