Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Faro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Faro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Faro, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chlamydia Infections
- Gynecologic disorders
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Mycoplasma Infections
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
- Puerperal Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Faro graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Faro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Faro MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian Faro practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Faro has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Faro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.