A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Kabiawu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Kabiawu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Kabiawu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabiawu graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabiawu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Ignatius Kabiawu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian I. Kabiawu practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Kabiawu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Kabiawu practices Internal Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists.