A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Kent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Kent, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kent has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian A Kent MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian A. Kent practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Kent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Kent practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, FL.
See West Palm Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.