A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Kent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Kent, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kent has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sebastian A. Kent practice?
Dr. Sebastian Kent practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Wellington, FL.
See West Palm Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.