A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Lattuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Lattuga, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Lattuga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattuga graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lattuga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Lattuga MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian Lattuga practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Lattuga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Lattuga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Lake Success, NY.
See New Hyde Park Orthopedic Surgeons.