Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Lattuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Lattuga, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lattuga
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lattuga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Lattuga, FACOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattuga graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lattuga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Lattuga FACOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian Lattuga practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Lattuga has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sebastian Lattuga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Success, NY.