A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Lopez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey.
Dr. Lopez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Lopez MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian Lopez practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Lopez practices Surgery near Roswell, NM.
See Roswell Surgeons.