A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Mazzotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Mazzotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzotta graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mazzotta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Angelo Mazzotta MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian A. Mazzotta practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Mazzotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Mazzotta practices Gastroenterology near Canton, NY.
See Canton Gastroenterologists.