A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Mora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Mora, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Mora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Alexander Mora DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian A. Mora practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Mora has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Mora practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.