A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Ornopia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Ornopia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ornopia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ornopia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Ornopia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornopia graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Lagos Ornopia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian L. Ornopia practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Ornopia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Ornopia practices Psychiatry near Pahrump, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Pahrump Psychiatrists.