A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Palmeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Palmeri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmeri
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Palmeri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmeri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmeri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Timothy Palmeri MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian T. Palmeri practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Palmeri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Palmeri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Woodbridge, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.