A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Palmeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Palmeri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Palmeri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmeri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmeri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmeri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sebastian T. Palmeri practice?
Dr. Sebastian Palmeri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists and East Brunswick Cardiologists.