A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Palmeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Palmeri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Palmeri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmeri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmeri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Timothy Palmeri MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian T. Palmeri practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Palmeri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Palmeri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists and East Brunswick Cardiologists.