A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Peers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peers
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Peers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Charles Peers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian C. Peers practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Peers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Peers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Cleveland Surgeons.