Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggeri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggeri graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ruggeri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian B Ruggeri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian B. Ruggeri practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.