Dr. Sebastian Ben Ruggeri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggeri graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggeri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruggeri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance