Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggeri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggeri graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ruggeri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian B Ruggeri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian B. Ruggeri practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.