Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ruggeri is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Maricopa Medical Center and Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix. He speaks English.
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Robert Mcgregor
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.19 mi47
Dr. Neal Rockowitz
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.27 mi35
Dr. Orazio Amabile Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.30 mi11