A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from University Of Munich.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian Georg Christopher Strobel MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian G. Strobel practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Strobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sebastian Strobel practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.