A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Troia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Troia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troia
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Troia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Troia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Troia graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Troia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian J Troia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian J. Troia practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Troia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Troia practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.