A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Troia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastian Troia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troia
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Troia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Troia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Troia graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Troia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian J Troia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian J. Troia practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Troia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Troia practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.