Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sebastian Trombatore
Dr. Sebastian Trombatore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warwick, RI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Trombatore is affiliated with Kent Hospital, Kent Hospital and Kent County Memorial Hosp. Dr. Trombatore has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sebastian Trombatore has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Sebastian Trombatore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.
Dr. Melissa Murphy
Warwick, RI 0.01 mi11
Dr. Marcelo Dasilva
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Warwick, RI 0.01 mi27
Dr. John Isaac Jr
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Warwick, RI 0.19 mi33