A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastian Unizony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unizony
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastian Unizony, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Unizony graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Unizony has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastian H Unizony MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sebastian H. Unizony practice?
- Dr. Sebastian Unizony has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastian Unizony practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.