A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebastien Fromont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sebastien Fromont is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fromont
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Fromont Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebastien Fromont, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromont graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Fromont has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sebastien C Fromont MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sebastien C. Fromont practice?
- Dr. Sebastien Fromont has 1 office location.
Dr. Sebastien Fromont practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Psychiatrists.