A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sebhat Afework:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sebhat Afework, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Afework graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Afework has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Afework accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sebhat Afework practice?
Dr. Sebhat Afework practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.