A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seblu Zera-Yohannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seblu Zera-Yohannes is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seblu Zera-Yohannes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zera-Yohannes graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Zera-Yohannes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seblu Zera-Yohannes MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seblu Zera-Yohannes practice?
- Dr. Seblu Zera-Yohannes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seblu Zera-Yohannes practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.