A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sedat Ekici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sedat Ekici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekici
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ekici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sedat Ekici, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekici graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ekici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sedat T Ekici MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sedat T. Ekici practice?
- Dr. Sedat Ekici has 1 office location.
Dr. Sedat Ekici practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Gastroenterologists.