A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sedat Ekici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sedat Ekici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sedat Ekici, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekici graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ekici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sedat T Ekici MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sedat T. Ekici practice?
- Dr. Sedat Ekici has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sedat Ekici practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Gastroenterologists.