inactive

Sedat T Ekici MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2016
An Unusual Doctor
Dr Ekici speaks fast and with a heavy accent. He obviously knows his field well. His advice is eneven. On some things, it is hard to know what to think, and on others he speaks right to the issue with a proposed solution. I wish he would take a speech course and become more understandable, especially for older patients.

September 24th, 2016
Very good doctor but poor follow up
I have to have an additional test, and was told to follow up in a few weeks. I made the additional test, but then when it was close to the day of my follow up appointment, Dr. Ekici's office called to say he was going on vacation so they meeded to rescheule me. Next available appointment was over a month away. I asked if I could at least get the results, but I was told he won't discuss reaults on the phone. Right before the rescheduled appointment they called to rescheduke again-telling me again the doctor was gping on vacation. They rescheduled for over a month away again. I plan to find another doctor. It's a shame, because he is very good. But being made to wait 5 mobths to get results is unacceptable. There was no reason he couldn't call me with the results, especially after cancelling on me twice because he was going on vacation. Hasn't he heard of planning ahead for vacations? That way patients are scheduled and then forced to reachedule.

February 10th, 2016
Office staff is not friendly . Wait times are long. No follow up after appointment. Multiple requests are not answered

February 17th, 2015
Dr. Ekici is one of the best doctors that I have been to! He is very educated and he is the best in the business

January 19th, 2015
He is just fantastic-He's my favorite Doctor.

February 6th, 2014
Dr Ekici is a fantastic Dr- He has helped me in many ways- Very Pleased to have him on my side.

October 23rd, 2011