Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
This place is the WORST place to bring you family and loved ones. First of all you have to wait an hour to an hour and a half in the waiting room! Then another 30 minutes in the room waiting for the Dr. The ladies at the front desk give you so much attitude and are very rude! One of them even got mad on the phone with me and said that they didn't care to what happened to my child! If you don't care then why are you working in a facility that deals with small children? THE WORST PLACE EVER! This goes to show that if you hire bad workers ( such as the ladies at the front desk) it can also put you in bad position. Dr. Shabon isn't the problem, but the very rude staff are! Do not go here.

April 23rd, 2013
This guy is an idiot! I have never met him but he drew blood on my newborn granddaughter the other day and used expired paper to put the blood on. Now, my Daughter had to bring my newborn granddaughter to the hospital to get her blood drawn and they poked and prodded her three times before they were able to get a vein. If I get my hands on this SOB, I'll truly let him know how I feel!

January 22nd, 2009
Absolute Love Dr. Shaban
He was my childhood doctor and now I bring my children. Always personally talks to me on the phone and has me bring a sick child in regardless of how busy he is.