Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sedrick Salisbury
Dr. Sedrick Salisbury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, OR, with another office in Lebanon, OR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Salisbury is affiliated with Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital and Slch. He speaks English.
Dr. Sedrick Salisbury has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sedrick Salisbury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, OR.
Dr. Dana Kosmala
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, OR 0.42 mi23
Dr. Terrance Hill
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, OR 0.46 mi40
Dr. Francis Celis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, OR 0.49 mi14