A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Khan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital HSC Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Ahsan Khan MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seema A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Seema Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Seema Khan practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.