Dr. Seema Ahluwalia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seema Ahluwalia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 15th, 2017

Always overbooked and so my apt will take 2 hrs at times.

September 1st, 2016

Good doctor...

AZ Endocrine is a very busy practice. The Physician Assistant(s) are wonderful. Dr. Seema Ahluwalia is very knowlegible and thorough. I feel that my health care needs are addressed efficiently. The staff are competent and friendly.

August 17th, 2016

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Seema Ahluwalia is a horrible Dr!!! I waited over 2 hours, while she met with pharmaceutical reps., and had several training doctors following her around. She overbooks as evidenced by her overflowing waiting room. I would never go back or recommend this doctor!!!

July 19th, 2016

This is an excellent we'll run practice. Dr. Ahluwalia is highly competent and one of the most caring and considerate physicians I have seen.. She took extra time to explain what tests were needed and why. I would recommend Dr. Ahluwalia. Her office staff is just as competent.

July 6th, 2016

Helpful and Thorough

Dr. Aluwalia is very thorough and her staff is very helpful. The Dr. cared about my whole health, not just her specialty.

May 24th, 2016

She is too busy to spend any time with her patients

October 23rd, 2015

Longtime patient. I haven't made any progress. Under treatment.

October 1st, 2015

Don't do it

Waited 2 1\2 hours never saw anyone

September 18th, 2015

Excellent

I went to see Dr Ahluwalia on referral, I must admit I was hesitant but the reviews that are not good are from years ago, so I took a chance and I am glad I did. She is very interested and provided relief from my allergies with testing and is helping me lower my blood sugars and cholesterol. Great doc! Staff nice.

September 2nd, 2015

Great Doc

Wow gotta say I'm surprised at some of these posts. I've been coming for over 2 years. Is there always a wait...yep. That is the same at all my other docs as well. I think Dr Ahluwalia is the kindest DR I have ever been to. She looks into my eyes and speaks to me with concern and kindness. I never feel rushed with her, which could explain the waits sometimes. I like that she takes the time even if busy, to be thorough. I have always found the staff to be friendly.

January 7th, 2015

Finally some answers!

I have been complaining to my PCP for a few years that I didn't feel well, tired, etc. He wanted to prescribe antidepressants. I said no. I finally just went to an Endo Dr and got answers! First I waited maybe 20 mins to go back and give my history to the MA and she started suggesting various blood tests to start. Dr. Ahulwalia came in toward the end and sat across from me for about 5 mins. Observing and asking questions and ordered food and environmental allergy tests. (A year prior I'd had chemical and found I was allergic to nickle and that includes many foods). I had the tests done and found out that about everything I was eating to stay healthy and fit were actually making me sick!!! 3 months later, I'm feeling better. Not completely well, and I've not gone on the allergy drops (recommended treatment) yet. Food elimination has helped my asthma, allergies (sinuses are CLEAR) and roseacea. All she did was look at me. THAT is GOOD !! I'm very impressed. I need to follow up on the hormonal issues and looking forward to feeling great soon!!

May 8th, 2013