A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Basi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Basi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Basi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Basi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Basi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Basi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Seema Basi practice?
- Dr. Seema Basi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Basi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Junction Internists and Princeton Junction Nephrologists.