Dr. Seema Bir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seema Bir?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2016

The most horrible doctor one can ever imagine .The first time I went to h.er she left the room and she said she will come back and she did not .She did not even examine me .I had to call the office to tell them that I was coughing .She gave me a very low antibiotics over the phone .She forgot to write me the medicine she was supposed to prescribe .As a result ,my condition got worse .I had hemorrhoid and I was bleeding and in pain .I used over the counter remedies and by the time I got there it looked better .I need a referral .I do not know how will that work .She examined my cough while the door open and then ran away .I did not get to tell her all I want to .She is so disrespectful . The staff is very good though. There is no comparison.

July 25th, 2016

Poor

You even cant get someone to pick up a phone.

March 14th, 2016

Thank you, Dr. Bir!

I am experiencing a chronic pain syndrome along with some new symptoms. In years past, no medications provided relief. I have had to learn to live with debilitating symptoms while continuing to work part time. I was at the end of my coping capacity with severe aching, burning, and throbbing in my face, behind my eye, neck, and entire body. It literally felt like my face and brain were going to explode and I felt I could no longer endure. At my first appointment, Dr. Bir conscientiously made every effort to help me with lab work, mri, ultrasound, Dr. referral to see a neurologist, and medication that has reduced pain. I am very grateful.

June 16th, 2015

Both Dr. Birs are very good physicians who seem genuinely concerned with the best interest of their patients.

June 5th, 2015

Exceptionally caring, sensitive, encouraging, and knowledgeable. Recommend her highly.

December 23rd, 2014

Fantastic Doctor

My last doctor stared at a computer screen and had to be asked to physically examine my sprained foot. If you want a hands-on doctor with an old fashioned bedside manner I highly recommend Dr. Sima Bir!

March 19th, 2013

Patient

It was a through physical. Ben a patient for several years and have always been professional and accurate in their diagnosis.

October 11th, 2012

Foloow

First told I had a high thyroid reading. On next visit, it was a different diagnosis. I was told to look for a specialist and have them contact her. Found out it doesn't work that way. The doctor needs to make the ffort to contact the specialist in my behalf. I have found that my requests have been ignored as to specialists in the past so am wondering I will hear from a specialist this time. Very frustrating.

June 30th, 2017