Dr. Seema Veerapa Byahatti MD is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Byahatti is Satisfactory. Dr. Byahatti has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Byahatti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Head and Neck Cancer, and Otology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Byahatti graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Byahatti has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byahatti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Seema Byahatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seema V. Byahatti practice?
Dr. Seema Byahatti practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Norwood Otolaryngologists and Norwood Surgeons.