A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Byahatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Byahatti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Byahatti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Byahatti graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Byahatti has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema V Byahatti MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seema V. Byahatti practice?
- Dr. Seema Byahatti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Seema Byahatti practices Otolaryngology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Norwood Otolaryngologists.