Learn more about Dr. Seema Byahatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Byahatti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byahatti
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byahatti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Byahatti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Byahatti graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Byahatti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema V Byahatti MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seema V. Byahatti practice?
- Dr. Seema Byahatti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Byahatti practices Otolaryngology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Norwood Otolaryngologists.