Learn more about Dr. Seema Byahatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Byahatti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byahatti
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byahatti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Byahatti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Byahatti graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Byahatti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema V Byahatti MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seema V. Byahatti practice?
- Dr. Seema Byahatti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Byahatti practices Otolaryngology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Norwood Otolaryngologists.