Dr. Seema Chaudhary MD Patient Reviews

February 27th, 2017
Satisfied Beyond Expectation
I have been to Dr Seema Chaudhary's office for the first time very recently and literally experienced "love at the first sight" situation. I was truly impressed by her friendly and courteous welcoming remarks. I found her a compassionate , professional and trust worthy physician. She addressed all my concerns and questions. to my entire satisfaction. In brief, I was very well taken care of and have no regrets in choosing Dr Seema Chaudhary as my doctor. I have had an outstanding experience and wish all health care providers take care of their patients with same care, diligence and expertise as Dr. Chaudhary. My sincere thanks for her outstanding service.

January 24th, 2017
Very Knowledgeable, Pleasant & Caring.
Dr. Chaudhary is simply Outstanding. She is easy to talk to, engaging, thorough and truly caring. I am a rocket scientist with lots of stress in the past few years... when I am sick I long and feel better just seeing her. I highly recommend her.

November 29th, 2016
Dr. Seema Chaudary MD is excellent physician
I have been seeing Dr. Chaudry for almost 5 months, and during this time we have developed a great relationship with her. She is our family physician and we are very fortunate to have her. She is thorough, attentive, helpful and honestly answers any question we have.

November 27th, 2016
When I first came to KP, I wasn't sure as to what to expect. However, I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Seema Chaudhary as my primary care doctor. She is OUTSTANDING!!! In essence, Dr. Chaudhary is very practical and cares for her patients. With her, you are not just a number, but a human being. She is very professional and very knowledgeable. Dr. Chaudhary is the very reason as to why I chose to stay with KP. I highly recommend her!!!

November 26th, 2016
Dr. Chaudhary is the best! When our medical insurance rose to $2900 a month we had to switch to KP and I was upset that we were leaving our long time personal Dr. - however Dr. Chaudhary reviewed all my meds, cut most out saying and EXPLAINING why I didn't need to take them and I feel better and score better on all stats. When I come in for a visit she remembers everything about you and explains everything in detail. In short I feel she's the best Dr. I've ever had.

June 15th, 2016
My Favorite Doctor
Dr Chaudhary is a excellent doctor who really cares about her patients and take the time out to listen to them. I was so unhappy when Dr Chaudhary moved from Springfield to Fair Oaks. Out of convenience I tried visiting with a new doctor in Springfield who rushed our visit and didn't try to connect with me at all so I switched back to Dr Chaudhary. Now I travel from Springfield Kaiser to Fair Oaks Kaiser just because she is one of the best doctors I have ever had. :-) I would recommend Dr Chaudhary to anyone who really wants a doctor that cares about their patients and see you as a individual person and not as a group.

June 10th, 2016
Caring and passionate
Very good Doctor, she listens to your concerns and addresses them properly.

April 18th, 2016
Wonderful and caring physician
Wonderful and caring physician

March 19th, 2016
For Diagnoses
My wife is Dr Seema chaudary's patient from the last 30 months. Dr Chaudary is really very devoted and sincere with her profession. She is one of the best internal medicin Doctor in a Kaiser network. She's transfer from Springfield to Kaiser fair Oaks few month before, which now 30 miles far from our home. But my wife told me she feel comfortable with Chaudary. So again we selected her as PCP. We like her quick steps for diagnoses the things. But my experience with Kaiser for hepatitice treatment is not satisfactory . I don't know why Kaiser keep delay the hepatitis treatment. But once again I will appreciate Dr Chaudary personal interest. Due to her interest now my wife has a complete picture about her health. Thank you Dr chaudary.

February 29th, 2016
The best doctor, highly recommend. She makes the visit personalized best experience ever

February 13th, 2016
diabetes control
Helped diagnose diabetes, put me on medication and helped put together a plan for diet and exercise that has helped me go from 10.4 to a 6.7 in just 2 months!

February 10th, 2016
I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. It was ease of relief to find a nice doctor for my mother. Dr. Seema was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend her.